- COMPASSION – willingness in providing holistic care to cleft and craniofacial patients and advocating for their social acceptance and integration.
- COMMITMENT – working with passion and dedication to help restore the smiles of patients.
- TEAMWORK AND CAMARADERIE – supporting and valuing co-volunteers and colleagues thus promoting a positive environment.
- COMPETENCE AND EXCELLENCE – striving to be the best by providing professional treatment that meet international standards and continuing to gain new knowledge on cleft and craniofacial care
- FAMILY-ORIENTED – involving the family in providing the needed support system for the patients especially in its treatment process
- SERVICE – putting the needs of the patients at the heart of everything we do
- STEWARDSHIP – utilizing resources efficiently to serve more patients better.
- INTEGRITY – upholding the highest ethical standards; promoting trust and respect with donors and partners